On of our favorite things to do is feature fierce females living their best life around the world! Meet the beautiful Alexandrea Tiller, a true Ready Set Jetter by profession who's taking names and kicking ass up in the friendly skies!
1. What are three places that you have been dying to visit but haven't been able to yet?
Iceland (in September-April), Fiji, and Singapore
2. What products are in your travel bag?
Always have Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo for light tones totally an essential in my bag
3. What is one piece of advice that you would want your fellow females to know?
Be your true self! We’re all different and just because you don’t look like someone else doesn’t mean you’re not beautiful. Flowers are pretty and so are Christmas lights but they look nothing alike.
4. Why do you love to travel?
Traveling for me is a way of life. Not just a hobby but a passion. I think it’s something some people are born with. Everyday I’m on a plane is a great day.
5. What's your favorite meal that you've had and in what country?
Can anyone really beat the pizza in Italy?! Any of the food in Europe is amazing almost more fresh than here in the states.
For more beauty and travel inspo follow Alexandrea on Insta @alexandreatiller